Important Dates (2019)
January 8, 7pm
Annual General Meeting
February 1, 9am
Online Registration Opens
In Person Registration Event at Vos Independent
Week of May 13
U4 through U10 Season Start
Week of May 20
U12, U15, 16+ Season Start
U12, U15 & 16+ Festival & Picture Day (location TBA)
U4 to U10 Festival & Picture Day in Scugog
Week of July 15
Challenger Sports Soccer Camp in Scugog
Week of August 5
Timbits (U4/U5/U6) Final Ceremonies on Regular Playing Night
Season End Festival in Scugog (U8/U10 players)
U12 Season End Festival in Uxbridge
U15 & 16+ Season End Festival
2019 Outdoor Soccer Season
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY FOR INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM DETAILS.
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION AND LINKS. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND ON THE PLAYERS PAGE (CLICK HERE)
Scugog Soccer U4, U5, U6, U8 & U10 Programs have been condensed to one night per week. This one night will still include a warm up, practice and game. Our Master Coach will organize the divisional warm up and practice. He will then give further instructions and encouragement during their game, where they can apply the new skills they just learned!
Players born between 1998 and 2008 will play in our North Durham Soccer Interlock which plays both in Scugog and Uxbridge.
For more information regarding our programming, please click here to visit our Players page.
2019 Pricing & Tentative Playing Nights
***If you require financial assistance, please see the right hand side of this page at the top for more information about Jump Start funding***
Scugog Soccer Association offers two methods for registration.
1. Online Registration
- you will be directed to an external registration portal run by Sports Engine. Please note, this registration software was used by Scugog Soccer in 2018 for the first time. If you were part of the Club last year you should have a profile, if not, you will have to create one.
REGISTRATION LINK FOR U4 through U10 - Please Click Here!
REGISTRATION LINK FOR NDSI (U12, U15, 16+) - Please Click Here!
- payment must be provided by VISA or Mastercard
- registration is only complete when paid in FULL. If your registration fees are not paid in full, your child will not be placed on a team
- one parent or guardian MUST take the Respect in Sport Parent Course before their child(ren) will be permitted during the 2019 season. The certification is valid for 5 years. The Club will be checking certifications before the season starts, if you have not completed the course, your child will not be eligible to play.
2. In Person Registration
Additional Registration Information (for 2019)
1. Children born in 2016 or later are too young to play soccer with us just yet. This is an OS policy. To play U4, our youngest division, children must be born in 2014. Sorry, no exceptions.
2. If your child has not previously played for Scugog Soccer, we will require government issued proof of age.
3. One parent for each registrant must complete the Respect in Sport course.
The Respect in Sport Parent Program is a one-hour online module for parents/guardians, reinforcing their role in their child’s activities, encouraging positive sport behaviours and providing insight into the various roles other individuals play, such as coaches and officials. This program empowers parents to ensure the safety of their children, encourage positive and effective communication, and to enhance a child’s overall enjoyment of soccer.
The online course costs $12+HST and is transferable to other sports involved in Respect in Sport. The certification is valid for five years.
If you have already completed the Respect in Sport Program with the OMHA, your certification is transferable to soccer.
Should you have any additional questions, please visit our FAQ page or contact our Club Administrator, Amanda O'Connor at 905.985.7553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Assistance Policy
The Scugog Soccer Association does not turn anyone away solely on their ability to pay. Partial financial support is available to those families that are unable to pay the full fee for house league programs.
Please follow these steps if you require financial assitance.
1) Please register youth players with Scugog Soccer by the February 28th early registration deadline, but don't include payment (for walk in or mail forms please indicate that you are applying for financial assistance).
2) Contact us to make sure we know you are applying for financial assistance. After March 1st we can not hold a spot for your child unless we get an approval from the Township of Scugog.
3) You must apply through the Township of Scugog for Financial Assistance. They will provide an application and information on what additional documentation is required.
4) We will be in contact with the township and once your application is approved and you pay any difference your child will be considered fully registered, and you will be contacted mid May for team placement. If your application is declined, you'll need to pay all required fees (based on the original date of registration) before your child can be considered fully registered.
If you have Financial Assistance questions, please contact Brenda Robinson at the Township of Scugog. 905.985.8698
This program assistance is funded in partnership with
North Durham United Football Club
NDUFC has a few teams still looking for a few more players to fill out their teams. Please contact the person listed if your child is interested in playing rep soccer for the 2018 season.