2020 Outdoor Soccer Season
Online Registration is now Open!
~ ~ ~
Our In-Person Registration Dates
Early Bird rates are now extended to April 30th
Click here for 2020 Pricing & Playing Nights
***If you require financial assistance, please see the right hand
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY FOR INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM DETAILS.
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION AND LINKS.
Scugog Soccer U4, U5, U6, U8 & U10 Programs have been condensed to one night per week. This one night will still include a warm up, practice and game. Our Master Coach will organize the divisional warm up and practice. He will then give further instructions and encouragement during their game, where they can apply the new skills they just learned!
Players turning 12 or older in 2020 will play games in both Port Perry and Uxbridge.
For more information regarding our programming, please click here to visit our Players page.
We offers two methods for registration:
1. Online Registration
- You will be directed to a secure external registration portal run by Sports Engine.
- New to Sport Engine Registration? Need to create an Account? See the Parent Guide
- One parent or guardian MUST take the Respect in Sport Parent Course before their child(ren) will be permitted to play during the 2020 season. The certification is valid for 5 years. The Club will be checking certifications before the season starts, if you have not completed the course, your child will not be eligible to play.
- for those who are coaching U8 and older, you also need
2. In Person Registration
- Thursday, March 12th - 6:00pm - 7:30pm
at the Uxbridge Library
Additional Registration Information
1. Children born in 2017 or later are too young to play soccer with us just yet. This is an Ontario Soccer policy. To play U4, our youngest division, children must be born in 2016. Sorry, no exceptions.
2. If your child has not previously played Soccer, we will require government issued proof of age.
3. One parent for each registrant must complete the Respect in Sport parent course before the season starts or your child is not eligible to play.
The Respect in Sport Parent Program is a one-hour online module for parents/guardians, reinforcing their role in their child’s activities, encouraging positive sport behaviours and providing insight into the various roles other individuals play, such as coaches and officials. This program empowers parents to ensure the safety of their children, encourage positive and effective communication, and to enhance a child’s overall enjoyment of soccer.
The online course costs $12+HST and is transferable to other sports involved in Respect in Sport. The certification is valid for five years.
If you have already completed the Respect in Sport Program with the OMHA, your certification is transferable to soccer.
Should you have any additional questions, please visit our FAQ page or contact our Club Administrator at 905.985.7553 or email@example.com
Program Assistance Policy
We do not turn anyone away solely on their ability to pay. Partial financial support is available to those families that are unable to pay the full fee for house league programs.
Please follow these steps if you require financial assitance.
1) Please register youth players by the early bird registration date but don't include payment (for walk in or mail forms please indicate that you are applying for financial assistance).
2) Contact us to make sure we know you are applying for financial assistance. After March 1st we can not hold a spot for your child unless we get an approval from the Township of Scugog.
3) If you live in Scugog You must apply through the Township of Scugog for Financial Assistance. They will provide an application and information on what additional documentation is required.
4) We will be in contact with the township and once your application is approved and you pay any difference your child will be considered fully registered, and you will be contacted mid May for team placement. If your application is declined, you'll need to pay all required fees (based on the original date of registration) before your child can be considered fully registered.
If you have Financial Assistance questions, please contact Brenda Robinson at the Township of Scugog. 905.985.8698
This program assistance is funded in partnership with
Our Rep teams are always looking for additional players.
Visit the NDUFC web site and contact the admin or coach listed for your child's age group if your child is interested in playing rep soccer this season.