January 10, 7pm
Annual General Meeting
January 17, 9am
Online Registration Opens
March 3, 10am to 12pm
In Person Registration Event at Vos Independent
Week of May 14
U4 through U10 Season Start
Week of May 21
U12, U15, 16+ Season Start
U12, U15 & 16+ Festival & Picture Day in Uxbridge
U4 to U10 Festival & Picture Day in Scugog
Week of July 16
Challenger Sports Soccer Camp in Scugog
Canada Soccer Active Start Season End Festival in Scugog (U4 to U10 players)
U12 Season End Festival in Uxbridge
U15 & 16+ Season End Festival
Scugog's soccer fields are on 22 acres of fields at the northwest edge of Port Perry. We have 5 full size pitches, 5 mini size pitches and 4 micro pitches. Four of the large pitches have bleachers available.
Our clubhouse has his and hers washrooms as well as a snackbar. During tournaments and festivals we have a BBQ for hot lunches.
- Please park in the soccer field parking lot off the road.
- Please park either facing or backed up to a rope or fence.
- Parking is not allowed on the east side of Old Simcoe Rd or on the west side, north of the fields.
- The hospital in Port Perry is located approximately 2 kms south of our fields, just off of Old Simcoe Rd, south of Reach St, however this hospital is currently closed for a fire. In the event of an emergency, injured person's will be taken to Uxbridge Cottage Hospital or Lakeridge Health Oshawa
- The historic shops and restaurants of downtown Port Perry are only a 5 minute drive away.
- Port Perry also has many fast food restaurants to choose from including; Tim Hortons, Wendy's, McDonalds, Dairy Queen, Subway, Pita Pit and many others.
Address: 16700 Old Simcoe Rd., Port Perry, ON
Location of soccer fields in Port Perry
Map of Durham Region
The Scugog Soccer fields are in the northwest corner of Port Perry, on the west side of Old Simcoe Road, 1 km north of Reach St. (Regional Road 8). The address is: 16700 Old Simcoe Rd., Port Perry, ON
From the South West (Whitby): Travel north on Hwy #12/7 past Manchester to the next set of lights which is Reach St. (Regional Rd #8). Turn east (right) for approx 4km, past the arena to the first set of lights (Old Simcoe, there is a Tim Hortons on your right). Turn north (left) and head 1km to the soccer fields which will be on your left. Enter at the North entrance.
From the South (Oshawa): Travel north on Simcoe St. (Reg Rd. #2) through the town of Port Perry untill you come to Reach St. (Reg Rd. #8) at a set of traffic lights. Turn West (left) and travel 1/2 km to the next set of lights (Old Simce, there is a Tim Hortons at this intersection). Turn north (right) and head 1km to the soccer fields which will be on your left. Enter at the North entrance.
From the East: Travel west on Hwy #7A through the town of Port Perry to Simcoe St. (Reg Rd. #2) which is a set of traffic lights. Turn north (right) on Simcoe St. (Reg. Rd. #2) and travel 2 km to Reach St. (Reg Rd. #8) at the 2nd set of traffic lights. Turn West (left) and travel 1/2 km to the next set of lights (Old Simce, there is a Tim Hortons at this intersection). Turn north (right) and head 1km to the soccer fields which will be on your left. Enter at the North entrance
Scugog Soccer Association
PO Box 585,
Port Perry, ON